Struggling to Find a Theme (1 Viewer)

crussader

Flush
Reaction score
I am building a tournament set with these chips...

IMG_20200905_200524388.jpg

I am trying to find a theme that fits the colors of chips. Also, I am looking for something a little less masculine than I've used in the past, as my wife is the tournament player of the family and I would like to design this with her in mind. I am looking at the following options, but I'm not sold on any of them. I could really use some input. (Please ignore names and fonts as they are just place holders for now)

1. Tropical Paradise

Slide14.PNG
ts1.png

2. Korean (my wife is korean

seoul gardens.png
sg2.png

3. Coral Reef (simply because this is what the chip colors remind me of the most)

reef1.png

4. Abstract

abstract.png

5. Republic of Texas

I haven't compiled anything for this yet. It was actually just suggested by my wife.

Would love feedback on these, or any other theme that might fit well with the selected chips.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
What does your wife like? out of the ones posted I like the Seoul gardens with the flowers best

From purely a design perspective, I think that's my favorite as well. I showed it to my wife, and from her comments I think she's questioning my masculinity.

lol you said less maculine. If this is geared towards your wife what are some of the things she likes.

Not sure if it benefits from a destination specific theme. Think of it like a brand instead of a chip. What are some things unique to your home game. Any inside jokes or home game lore that has been a staple of your game?

If John Taffer from Bar Rescue was going to relaunch your home game, what do you think he'd name it?

I'd stay away from the Korea theme as I'm sure no one really wants their nationality to be the center of anything since no one has control over where they were born or who their parents were.

I’m not a huge help but the idea of using the Korean Flower came to my mind based off your art. Maybe you go a TX direction but have something that pays homage to heritage. I’m interested to see what you come up with, gl.
BF064F4D-3153-4F25-818B-D4C6AC7AE07A.jpeg

I’m not a huge help but the idea of using the Korean Flower came to my mind based off your art. Maybe you go a TX direction but have something that pays homage to heritage. I’m interested to see what you come up with, gl.
View attachment 527965
Looks like a Lotus Flower (my wife's name in Chinese) which inspired this:
1599400559330.png

What's your cultural lineage? Maybe there's a fusion you can make from the two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom