Struggeling with my (third) PNY set - Please vote (3 Viewers)

Your favorite 25 for THIS set (not alone)

• Primary (brighter version with yellow blue spots)

• Secondary (darker version)

Results are only viewable after voting.

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Hi,

PNY's were my latest purchase. - I used to have the same set (exact breakdown) before, sold it at the beginning of 2020 to "downsize"my chip vault or to be honest to reinvest in an upgrade/finalization of other sets and decided some month later (after upgrading the other sets for sure) that I'll have to buy them again. ;) Don't tell my wife...

That's being said I struggled only with the 25's. Primary or secondary. Well, I bought both versions and took some quick shots to compare them.
Primary:
873D469E-FC8C-4337-B98F-63FD6182EB85.jpeg

Secondary:
19391A4F-18DC-4E06-862C-3F2190BBF472.jpeg

Compared:
49C74B3E-7548-4499-8BAB-7AB071311A91.jpeg

Please vote your favorite. Thank you!

Sebastian

Last edited:
You can't go wrong here, but I voted secondary since you already went with secondary $100s and $500s

You can't go wrong here, but I voted secondary since you already went with secondary $100s and $500s
That is a good point, i might have to change my vote, think i voted for primary because i like them better. But in this constellation is secondary maybe the way to go

That’s not the question.
5’s (lol), 100‘s and 500‘s are firmly set. Which 25 go‘s better with this set?!
Yes i let my liking for the primary blind the question. Changed my vote to secondary :) looks better in this setup

I've batted this around about 1000 times as well, I use the secondaries for my tourney set. With the secondary 100 & 500, the primary 25 was just too much yellow for me. So I use those for my cash set instead... :LOL: :laugh:

Hi,

PNY's were my latest purchase. - I used to have the same set (exact breakdown) before, sold it at the beginning of 2020 to "downsize"my chip vault or to be honest to reinvest in an upgrade/finalization of other sets and decided some month later (after upgrading the other sets for sure) that I'll have to buy them again. ;) Don't tell my wife...

That's being said I struggled only with the 25's. Primary or secondary. Well, I bought both versions and took some quick shots to compare them.
Primary:
View attachment 628989
Secondary:
View attachment 629018

Compared:
View attachment 628991

Please vote your favorite. Thank you!

Sebastian
Have to vote Primary.

I've batted this around about 1000 times as well, I use the secondaries for my tourney set. With the secondary 100 & 500, the primary 25 was just too much yellow for me. So I use those for my cash set instead... :LOL: :laugh:
Does this mean I need another cash set?! I am open to this, but please don’t tell my wife. :LOL: :laugh:

Secondaries.

If you have the $25s and $100s in play regularly they both share the same yellow spot and both have a blue spot.

Secondaries

Did I say secondaries?

I meant secondaries.

Never seen these plaques before. Great.
i also like the orange/purple Matsui?! plaques.

Yep the orange/blue ones are Matsui, they're really nice but incredibly tough to find in any quantity. These are custom MSK plaques I had made a couple of years ago, I love them. :tup:

Like others have said, too much yellow if using the primary chips. Overall I prefer the primaries by a hair, though in a cash set I would always try to find the $20's.

I like the primaries way better dispite what others are saying about the yellow which makes sense, but the primary chips are hands down much nicer. My vote tied it up

Last edited:
Like others have said, too much yellow if using the primary chips. Overall I prefer the primaries by a hair, though in a cash set I would always try to find the $20's.
Good point the 20‘s are awesome.

@detroitdad ;)

I think I’ll use the secondary chips for my tourney set and maybe keep 100-200 of the primary’s because they are nicer on their own. :D:banghead:
Maybe I can trade them for some 1k‘s??

Generally like the primaries better, but voted secondaries for this set. I like how they complement the purple 500s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom