Streaming the WSOP ME (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I'm hosting a poker game on SAT. The Main Event final table plays SAT. night. What is the best app/site to stream the WSOP ME for free on my phone?

If I can stream it on my phone, then I can do the "mirror image" thing and stream it to the TV that I plan on putting in the basement on SAT. night.

Thanks in advance.

No cable hookup in the basement? I've been watching it on ESPN, but the PokerGo app is the official source. It's subscription based, but free for the first month.

Not sure if you could find it on the ESPN3 app with your cable login credentials.

I've been watching it on ESPN, but the PokerGo app is the official source. It's subscription based, but free for the first month.

Not sure if you could find it on the ESPN3 app with your cable login credentials.

I think I watched it on my ESPN app last year. I was at @Jeff meet up when it was playing.

I don't know exactly how long it's going to be broadcast for, but PokerCentral is streaming on twitch. Looks like just the Friday session, so that may not be too useful. But, you can catch some of the last rounds of the mixed games while you're at it. That $50k high roller final table should be fireworks.

I guess I'll wait to see if one of my two players is in the final three on SAT before moving the TV into the basement lol.

Will it be televised on ESPN tonight? I do I need to go with poker go to watch it?

PokerGo has a 30 day free trial for the monthly subscription plan. Couldn't hurt to sign up and see if you like it. You can cancel very easily. I only kept mine for a month of paid service.

Will it be televised on ESPN tonight? I do I need to go with poker go to watch it?

Your link says, "Yes." :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20180712-090859.png

I pay for the PokerGO subscription. There’s lots of other events on there worth watching throughout the year. I think it’s a fair price for the content you get.

Just to clarify, pokergo and espn never show the same thing - they take turns. Most days, the coverage Many days, pokergo will show the first couple hours, then coverage will switch to espn for a few hours, then pokergo will stream the last hour or two.
Twitch poker central has been streaming other events. For example, last night they streamed the final table that Helmuth won. I believe they’ll be streaming the final table of the $10k 6-handed tomorrow night. Not sure if they’ll have anything live tonight.

I've been watching ESPN. Coverage on a 30 minute delay starts around 9pm on ESPN. They break around 11 or midnight for Sportcenter. Last night, I found coverage continuing on ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPNNews. I fell asleep sometime after they consolidated to a final table of 10 (but not the final table) and my wife must've shit off the TV.

The 1M chips have been used for at least two years, and the 8v T500K chips a lot longer than that.

Are all of the high denom chips new as well this year?
The 1M chips have been used for at least two years, and the 8v T500K chips a lot longer than that.

Throughout the coverage of the Main this year they've shown the chip graphics. The orange and up all had these boring 412 edge spot. Confused the heck outta me why they wouldn't use the graphics they used last year.

Watching the FT now. All the chips changed to the 412 chips they shown in the graphics all year. Check it out.

ohno.PNG

weirdchip.PNG

Throughout the coverage of the Main this year they've shown the chip graphics. The orange and up all had these boring 412 edge spot. Confused the heck outta me why they wouldn't use the graphics they used last year.

Watching the FT now. All the chips changed to the 412 chips they shown in the graphics all year. Check it out.

I was thinking the exact same thing throughout the coverage. I think they used the old T5k chips if I'm not mistaken?

I was thinking the exact same thing throughout the coverage. I think they used the old T5k chips if I'm not mistaken?
They used all of the old chips up until the final table. Lastnight at 10 handed, they had the flag 500k chips and all the other chips in their full glory.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom