Streaming on Twitch (1 Viewer)

200 Motels

Flush
Reaction score
Hey gang,

I'm live streaming some PokerStars $10 Spin n Go (and maybe some MTT) action on Twitch.

Stop by. If you enjoy it or just want to tell me how bad I play, follow me to get notified when I go live, which is usually on weekday afternoons.

My goals for the stream are to get at least 50 followers and get an average of 3 viewers. This way I can get access to the additional Twitch features such as uploading video, so when I'm not streaming, people can see previous clips. After that, it's just for fun.

Open to feedback as well. :)

Thanks!

Further to this, I could understand if there were some who don't want it streamed. That's fine. I'm just happy to play the PCF Stars tourney.

The delay is something that's set by the streaming software. I have it set to 90 sec which should be enough. Regarding blocking chat, I'd prolly have to turn off chat in Stars it possible as just closing chat box won't prevent the speech bubbles from showing. No big deal if there's no stream but I'll see what I can do.

The delay is something that's set by the streaming software. I have it set to 90 sec which should be enough. Regarding blocking chat, I'd prolly have to turn off chat in Stars it possible as just closing chat box won't prevent the speech bubbles from showing. No big deal if there's no stream but I'll see what I can do.
You could donate $100 for the winner I see a lot of streamers running freeroll home games

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom