Status
Not open for further replies.

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hi all,

Looking for Strat $1’s - any quantity and any condition.

1635967908120.png

Thanks in advance!
Brian

Oh yah… “your collection is totally lacking in super awesome chips”, said no one ever.
That might not have come across as I intended. I was trying to say "your collection is pretty damn awesome too".

Hey now... I "think" i have like 5 wanted ads open for Strats... maybe i dreamt that part up... Brie said "mehh... these don't work for my set!" I said that's ok we will build another one for those beauties! Absolutely love that chip. You have great taste except that's a bit bright for your generally pastel pallet (almost identical to my own taste) but I have a feeling you are thinking Neon Pink with these this time. "Sunglasses and flip flops @ the Cherry Hills Beach Club" lol

Hey now... I "think" i have like 5 wanted ads open for Strats... maybe i dreamt that part up... Brie said "mehh... these don't work for my set!" I said that's ok we will build another one for those beauties! Absolutely love that chip. You have great taste except that's a bit bright for your generally pastel pallet (almost identical to my own taste) but I have a feeling you are thinking Neon Pink with these this time. "Sunglasses and flip flops @ the Cherry Hills Beach Club" lol
I prefer the Plaza blue $1 but I think those are no longer live??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom