Story time with Papa Kifer.... (2 Viewers)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Alright.

This morning is a standard morning. As I'm throwing on my Idaho Tuxedo, I notice there is a pile of trash in the front yard. It's trash day and they have been known to go fast and a bag flip out. Whatevs. So I walk outside to find the trash complete empty, and driven down the street..... Everywhere. Neighbor comes out for a smoke. Walks out with me and stares is awe of the situation.
IMG_20210415_080901~3.jpg

Yes, that's milling scraps in a line down the street......

I'm like.... The trash guys dumped the entire can over the road. I start swearing because I gotta clean this. My GF comes out and we suddenly realize.... The can is gone. Like.... Gone. Where are we gonna put this trash? We don't have a can....

Okay. Call the company. A rep proceeds to tell my GF we gotta pay a fee for a new can.

Oh hell naw.

After loud words, new cans gonna get dropped off..... Clean half of it up, GF gets the other half. Whatevs. Weird story.

Knock at the door 10 minutes ago.

Neighbor brings back my trash can. Found it 3 blocks away. Was outside this AM when a lifted older blazer had it pinned in it's wheel well. Kid jumps out, rips it out if the wheel well. Guy yells if he's okay. Kid runs away as fast as possible in the vehicle.

Why. My neighbor has that exact same car. It's being driven by his 16 year old kid.

Walk over. Neighbor is talking to her now. I wave. She waves back. She yells "Oh don't you worry one bit. He's in for it"

I nod my head.

They are the type of parents I wouldn't cross too hard. Like.... He "gets to dig out my back yard for the summer" kinda parents.

At first I expected a car hit it, but then.....what a roller coaster...

jk...I know exactly what you mean, and at least now you have two cans...

At first I expected a car hit it, but then.....what a roller coaster...
See, if a car hit it, the can would still be here. But once the trash was out, the trail vanished and it was nowhere to be found.

AEA8F981-CAC1-4C73-85EF-6126C659BFED.jpeg
BCCD7EFD-4F97-4506-B74F-EF004C27560C.jpeg
CC476E98-217A-4095-9BCE-11DF47517D5A.jpeg

Just kidding. You know I’d move there tomorrow if I could... even if it meant that my neighbor’s kid wrecked shit from time to time.

Wait... are you actually Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino?

You are going to die protecting that kid from a gang one die and he is going to inherit your trash can
That's basically my story arc. I got an M1 Garand and a 1911 too. And I drink Pabst. And I swear. Not racist tho. But kinda a dick.

Hopefully the giant leap in dogecoin made your day much brighter after this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom