Storage Solution for Jack Cincys (1 Viewer)

makemake78

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi all! I’m new here and this is my first thread I’m starting besides my introduction post. :)

After joining a few days ago it didn’t take me long to pull the trigger on a set of Jack Cincys. I got a set of 500 but also have an additional 100 coming so 600 total. I’ve tried searching PCF for a storage solution. I’ve read that certain racks don’t fit in birdcages. I bought 6 Chipco racks before doing any research. Will these fit in a birdcage? If so, which one? Otherwise, anybody else have a solution that works if I want to store my chips in a birdcage? Thanks!!

I have all of my Paulson chips in Chipco racks and in normal and not special birdcages. No problems there.

Unless you get your hands on some oddball undersized cage (meaning interior dimensions), you should be fine.

(I think the "racks don't fit in birdages" comments come from 43mm chips and their racks, which usually don't fit.)

I have all of my Paulson chips in Chipco racks and in normal and not special birdcages. No problems there.

Unless you get your hands on some oddball undersized cage (meaning interior dimensions), you should be fine.

(I think the "racks don't fit in birdages" comments come from 43mm chips and their racks, which usually don't fit.)
thanks!! this is one of the threads that worried me:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/600-chip-bird-cage.82751/post-1706246

do you have a birdcage that you would recommend for my set with 6 chipco racks? thanks again!

Yikes!! I can see why that thread worried you. :eek: That said, that also looks like a funky cage.

The last 600-chip cage I got was from Spinetti's. Maybe a bit on the spendier side than if you tried to hunt around (and someone else might be able to provide a less expensive source), but works for me as a smaller "transport cage" from home to my game. Also, Spinetti's is a sponsor here, so worth supporting them.

https://spinettisgaming.com/collections/chip-cases/products/chip-carrier-for-600-poker-chips

(I'd post pics, but I'm currently away from home where chips and cages are located at... sorry about that).

Yikes!! I can see why that thread worried you. :eek: That said, that also looks like a funky cage.

The last 600-chip cage I got was from Spinetti's. Maybe a bit on the spendier side than if you tried to hunt around (and someone else might be able to provide a less expensive source), but works for me as a smaller "transport cage" from home to my game. Also, Spinetti's is a sponsor here, so worth supporting them.

https://spinettisgaming.com/collections/chip-cases/products/chip-carrier-for-600-poker-chips

(I'd post pics, but I'm currently away from home where chips and cages are located at... sorry about that).

Awesome! I’ll take a look!! Could you please post pics when you get a chance? No rush!

@makemake78 - Here you go! 600 chip cage with Chipco racks and Paulson chips.

There's about about 1/3 of an inch between the top of the chips and the bottom of the cage. Plenty of space and zero threat of it sitting on top of the chips. One could even put a dealer button flat on top of the chips and put the cage on an likely not make contact (depending on the particulars of the button you're using).

600cage+chipco.jpeg

As I mentioned above this is a transport cage, but I have three others that hold odds-and-ends from other sets that need more than a 1000-chip cage to hold them. I bought all four at different times over quite a few years and all four are as close to each other in dimensions as I can tell. I'm not sure if I got all of them from Spinetti's or not, but I know at least two (including the most recent one seen here) were.

I hope this helps. I think just getting a proper cage as opposed to the one you mentioned in the OP will be all the difference and should be exactly what you need for your 600 chip set.

BRPro sells the 600 carrier with chipco racks included. So you definitely know that theirs will fit.

GSE chip carriers on eBay also fit chipco racks very nicely.

@makemake78 - Here you go! 600 chip cage with Chipco racks and Paulson chips.

There's about about 1/3 of an inch between the top of the chips and the bottom of the cage. Plenty of space and zero threat of it sitting on top of the chips. One could even put a dealer button flat on top of the chips and put the cage on an likely not make contact (depending on the particulars of the button you're using).

View attachment 852390

As I mentioned above this is a transport cage, but I have three others that hold odds-and-ends from other sets that need more than a 1000-chip cage to hold them. I bought all four at different times over quite a few years and all four are as close to each other in dimensions as I can tell. I'm not sure if I got all of them from Spinetti's or not, but I know at least two (including the most recent one seen here) were.

I hope this helps. I think just getting a proper cage as opposed to the one you mentioned in the OP will be all the difference and should be exactly what you need for your 600 chip set.
Really appreciate your thorough explanation! I may go ahead and get a 1000-chip cage in anticipation of building my set out more now that I'm not worried about the chipco racks not fitting.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom