STOLEN chips: Horseshoe Cincinnati $1000 $5000 (1 Viewer)

greenchip

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
STOLEN CHIPS: Horseshoe Cincinnati chip $1000 and $5000 obsolete chips (cannot be cashed for face value) circled in red in the pictures were stolen during transit from BC, Canada to Orange County, CA, USA. The seller is @Jeevansluck and has a great reputation here and also told me he had another customer who had chips stolen. What we can tell is that both packages went through LA Customs and suspecting they are the ones who stole them. Another buyer ordered 200 chips and only received 199.

If anyone sees Horseshoe Cincinnati primary $1000 and primary $5000 chips for sale (especially in the Southern California area), please let me know immediately.

Picture of the stolen chips (photo credit @Jeevansluck and from this thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/horseshoe-cincinnati-sample-set.83112/)

Also made a wanted post if anyone nice has spares for sale: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...e-cincinnati-primary-1000-primary-5000.93910/

20211208_171910.jpg

I also had my second package in the past year reported to me as not received after tracking shows it was delivered two days later. Theft is suspected. There was a happy ending with the first one as it was eventually found, but I'm going to be altering any future sales.

Local pick up only. Cash only. Shipping nothing via mail that I wouldn't want to cover the cost of myself.

I also had my second package in the past year reported to me as not received after tracking shows it was delivered two days later. Theft is suspected. There was a happy ending with the first one as it was eventually found, but I'm going to be altering any future sales.

Local pick up only. Cash only. Shipping nothing via mail that I wouldn't want to cover the cost of myself.
Did the thief got prosecuted for the first one? I'd love to see a customs officer get arrested for stealing.

Last edited:
Did the thief got prosecuted for the first one? I'd love to see a customs officer get arrested for stealing.

Also, this loss will be reflected in the prices of my chips. I will never take any loss, personally (except gambling and investing).
The first one wasn't stolen after all. Delivered to a wrong address and recovered later on.

Bump.

I will not tolerate any kind of stealing. Would be nice to see thieves get prosecuted (including felony prosecution as some told me) and have a record for life for stealing uncashable chips.

My chips are far more important than thieves' criminal charges, will not tolerate nor forgive the act of stealing. Whoever stole chips stole from the wrong person.

Reminds me of someone stealing my homework at school, and I had to call the cops/academic standards board to make him suspended and fail the class (costing him $8k more tuition, but hey no criminal charges so he was lucky!).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom