Stock RFID Home Set...Kickstarter (3 Viewers)

I checked and @Johnny5 is not on the design team.

tenor.gif

actually very interesting. Hope they allow chip add-ons though because that breakdown looks... sparse.

Wonder if it could be used for just the card reading.

This sounds cool, but I don't like their marketing. They seem to be focusing on gathering data from the players in your home game so you can exploit them later. Nobody wants to go to that home game.
Also, I question how well this works. Half the time I can't get the rfid in my credit card read correctly at the grocery store, but for $250 you'll give me 8 rfid readers that can correctly read a stack of 20 rfid poker chips?

This sounds cool, but I don't like their marketing. They seem to be focusing on gathering data from the players in your home game so you can exploit them later. Nobody wants to go to that home game.
Also, I question how well this works. Half the time I can't get the rfid in my credit card read correctly at the grocery store, but for $250 you'll give me 8 rfid readers that can correctly read a stack of 20 rfid poker chips?
NFC- and nfc payments are intended to be very short range- its on purpose. Also who knows what frequency they are using here- it may not be 13.56

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom