Stock Inlay Design (1 Viewer)

HotChip11

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I am in the process of creating a custom CPC set and am close to finalizing the color schemes. Where I am struggling is coming up with am inlay design, I am not creative and also do not have anything specific I want customized. I was wondering if anyone here has some basic inlay designs, simple with maybe just a design and denomination. I was leaning towards just using the Atlantic inlay but thought I’d check with the experts for other options. Attached is one potential drat of chips (still work in process). Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• 80037B34-75D4-4D0A-B337-0EDDCC6A1E6B.png
    80037B34-75D4-4D0A-B337-0EDDCC6A1E6B.png
    425.8 KB · Views: 122
Take your time to come up with a meaningful theme, a mold that works with your theme, colors, and hire a professional designer for the inlay art. Mold and color samples are super important.

In the interim, yes, you can order Atlantic club/rounders sets with different color/spots, and these should have a reasonable resale value.

More detailed thoughts here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/best-practices.99263/#post-2055352

There are plenty of designers here, hire one and be significantly more happy with your very expensive chips. Trust me. The cost relative the project is very modest.

There are plenty of designers here, hire one and be significantly more happy with your very expensive chips. Trust me. The cost relative the project is very modest

Good point, any recommended designers you have used in the past? I am new to navigating these forums so I assume I am going to post in classifieds.

That Green and Black might result in dirty stacks. All I can say is don’t hurry
Great point thanks!

I am in the process of creating a custom CPC set and am close to finalizing the color schemes. Where I am struggling is coming up with am inlay design, I am not creative and also do not have anything specific I want customized. I was wondering if anyone here has some basic inlay designs, simple with maybe just a design and denomination. I was leaning towards just using the Atlantic inlay but thought I’d check with the experts for other options. Attached is one potential drat of chips (still work in process). Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!
Also something I see a lot of newbies do. Your white chip, which I'm assuming with be your $1, is level 10. So although it is pretty, they will be $4.74 per chip.

Last edited:
I feel like you’re going about this wrong, unless if money is no concern.

There has to be SOMETHING meaningful to you that you could use to customize. City, sports team, favorite movie, your favorite bar, soooooooooo many options. I think you should start with an inlay and build the colors around that since that’ll be the theme.

Also something I see a lot of newbies do. Your white chip, which I'm assuming with be your $1, is level 10. So although it is pretty, they will be $4.74 per chip.
Good call, I honestly did not see the premium that took this up! Thanks for looking out…. Confirmed noob here

I feel like you’re going about this wrong, unless if money is no concern.

There has to be SOMETHING meaningful to you that you could use to customize. City, sports team, favorite movie, your favorite bar, soooooooooo many options. I think you should start with an inlay and build the colors around that since that’ll be the theme.
That’s great advice. I do not have a good theme in mind and as you stated, likely working in the wrong direction. Lol money is certainly a concern…

Then I highly suggest not spending money on a CPC set until you have something good. We can help you brainstorm some ideas.M
Then I highly suggest not spending money on a CPC set until you have something good. We can help you brainstorm some ideas.
I was hoping for some CPC quality chips to hold me over for cash games at home. As suggested above, I am going to start with the atlantic stock set and will go from there once I ultimately determine my path forward. This is an extremely addicting hobby, appreciate the feedback.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom