Stir crazy and trying to help... (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Started printing off these mask straps for face masks. Anyone else doing any craft projects to help out? Let’s see ‘em.

35A1805B-63A8-4021-9DDC-D6A6C2F5CD14.jpeg
FE5F68AD-37C5-4490-ADF9-80FC7799D0AC.jpeg

Send me one? Still working front lines directly with COVID patients. One of these straps would be a life saver. My ears hurt after an hour of wearing a surgical mask when I don't need to be wearing an N95.

Send me one? Still working front lines directly with COVID patients. One of these straps would be a life saver. My ears hurt after an hour of wearing a surgical mask when I don't need to be wearing an N95.

ugh I had a critical failure on my latest batch. Nothing printed... I have some troubleshooting to do... the couple I did print are kid sized, and Won’t work. :(. Scared the issue will require parts...from China... hopefully it’s a simple fix

ugh I had a critical failure on my latest batch. Nothing printed... I have some troubleshooting to do... the couple I did print are kid sized, and Won’t work. :(. Scared the issue will require parts...from China... hopefully it’s a simple fix
No worries, thank you for what you are doing :)

I’ve seen some pretty innovative things in my shop. Will try to get some pics and ideas from some of the nurses when I’m on shift tonight for ya @JMC9389

Did you get them working? My sister is a nurse and in need of one as her ears are killing her.

I printed off a bunch for my coworkers and on the hospital staff that I see every day. I have to pull shifts in the emergency room keeping it safe, I guess? However, I discovered that the emergency room, and a huge level one trauma hospital, is experiencing a rapid death. They are losing $10 million per day due to the lack of normal business. Apparently they are laying off and furloughing a significant percentage of the hospital staff. I found out that there is huge cashes of these extenders at the hospital that my coworkers and hospital staff are already tapping into. A few people took advantage of my ear savers, but sounds like it wasn’t as necessary or as helpful as I would’ve liked. Oh well, give me something to do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom