Stinky Fish Poker (1 Viewer)

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about these decks?
Screenshot_20190929-203608_Facebook.jpg

I think they're Gemaco decks. Just didn't know about quality. Guy located near me has box after box of these thought about picking up a few.

Can they make these in "Scrub Donkey"?
This is apparently some defunct website and this guy managed to get a total shit ton of these decks. I thought these might be good to pick up as cheap plastic decks for big tourneys. Just something to waste closet space I guess.

I keep having those 100 tourney dreams...maybe I should stick with 50 first then worry about beyond.

Not plastic cards....plastic "coated" (paper)

If anyone else wants any of these goofy ass cards just pay shipping and they're yours. Like I said it was a deal I couldn't refuse. I'll wallpaper my garage with them if I have to. I can fit 6 decks in a SFRB so for 7.50 you to can have some stinky fish Poker cards lol.

If anyone else wants any of these goofy ass cards just pay shipping and they're yours. Like I said it was a deal I couldn't refuse. I'll wallpaper my garage with them if I have to. I can fit 6 decks in a SFRB so for 7.50 you to can have some stinky fish Poker cards lol.
Looking forward to the completed wall paper project pics!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom