Cancelled Still Seeking: DDLM - Dia de Los Muertos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerDogDoc

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Still trying to build my set of used Dia de Los Muertos DDLM chips in STANDARD colors and denoms to save significant $ before ordering 1000 chips new.

My needs (UPDATED):
25¢ (blue) x 200 chips
$1 (white) x 10
$5 (red) x 70
$25 (green) x 240
$100 (black) x 250
$500 (purple) x 60
$1000 (orange) x 170
Hit me with a message and please include your prices
Thanks-
DDLM sample set pic.png

Last edited:
That would be great. I’ve not found any listings on eBay for them though…. And I look daily.

Message me a link or post it here?

Consider ending that listing and selling directly here? (better for you as you avoid fees)

I personally like the $1K orange, but would consider using the non-denominated pink as the $5K… those colors/denominations would then jive with another set I have.

When I bought these there was an option to choose your own denominations for the colors.
-yeah, the “semi-custom” option for a bit more $.
-I love all of them as they are except the $5K… so if I need to buy some $5K for my set, I’d prob do the “pink” option mentioned above instead of the standard yellow. Love both the color and the artwork better IMO.

I'd also label the yellow as $1k, probably relabel the orange as $2 chips, and purchase the 2 DDLM plaques for the $5k and $25k denoms for tourneys.

Thanks for the input…. But do any of youse guys have any standard denoms you’re looking to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom