Stickermule color match for royal chips? (1 Viewer)

doublehelix

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a big relabel project involving Apache Royal chips, and I’m doing the design myself and ordering labels from stickermule. I’d like to match the color of the base yellow and pink royal chips for use as a border for faux shaped inlays, but I’m nervous that what I see on my screen won’t translate to the printed result- also that a color match that worked for Gear or BRpro won’t necessarily work with a different printer. Has anyone else done what I’m trying to do? If so, could you share the color codes? (@dutchwhaley kindly shared the codes from BRPro in a post elsewhere, but to be sure, I’m hoping someone has specifically done this with stickermule labels). Thanks all.

How much does one sheet cost from Sticker Mule? You could order one sheet with a bunch of color wheels on it to help you color match

Good idea. A sample sheet of one design costs $10, but if I made a design with all of the colors I was interested in, that would work.
Of course, after sending the original message I just decided to risk it and order the labels. I’ll report back here on the matching result in case others are interested.

Doubtful they’d do this, but wonder if you were willing to send them a couple of chips they could color match and send your chips back with your order.

I am looking, but I know I saw somewhere on here someone posted the color codes from a lady at BRPoker or ABC. I will follow up when I find it. I am looking to label a Royal set as well.

Haha just re-read and saw you had seen the post I was referring to…. It’s late.

Mud

Really interested in seeing the results! Always been curious to see how the stickermule labels turn out. @doublehelix what diameter are you using for the labels? Good luck with the project!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom