Stick It In My Bum Bum ("Bum-Bum") (1 Viewer)

If you want to watch someone cry, let me flop the nut flush, and the villain picks up 5 cards and happens to pickup an open ended straight flush draw which is completed on the turn, and the river doesn't pair the board. OUCH OUCH OUCH maximum pain.

How does drawing 5 change that? I can draw 2 and pick up the same SF draw...

How does drawing 5 change that? I can draw 2 and pick up the same SF draw...

I was using it as an example where you know that the players hand was trash when they drew 5 and you aren't giving them much credit for drawing anything that hits the board when they pickup a monster, versus drawing just 2 cards and you're assuming that the other 3 cards and probably coordinated with the board. There is a lot of reading that goes into how many cards players are drawing and what they're playing (their hand versus the board) - this is even more prevalent in Drawmaha, obviously.

I was using it as an example where you know that the players hand was trash when they drew 5 and you aren't giving them much credit for drawing anything that hits the board when they pickup a monster, versus drawing just 2 cards and you're assuming that the other 3 cards and probably coordinated with the board. There is a lot of reading that goes into how many cards players are drawing and what they're playing (their hand versus the board) - this is even more prevalent in Drawmaha, obviously.

Makes sense. I see your point now. Thanks for hitting me over the head with it.

ok. i get it now. we all get dealt 5 cards then ...
Unknown-1.jpeg

Tahoe Pitch and Roll is a stud game.

The name Tahoe refers to several different games such as Lazy Pineapple and Lazy Pineapple Hi/Lo.

@bergs, I couldn't follow your description of the game.
Abby, if you want to make a card for this game, and I hope you do, the description is:

Same game as 2 or 5 omaha, except there's a draw after the flop betting round. You could play it high only, or hi/lo.

Abby, if you want to make a card for this game, and I hope you do, the description is:

Same game as 2 or 5 omaha, except there's a draw after the flop betting round. You could play it high only, or hi/lo.

Perhaps s consistent name for the cards would be "2 or 5 Omaha with a draw"

Talk about timing -- I just uploaded an updated version. I'll put this on the list for next time.

Seems like this would be for six players max. Is that right?

We play 7 max and shuffle the muck if needed, but 6 max is better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom