Statistics with pics. Table sizes, shapes, seating arrangements, and room size. (1 Viewer)

Erich Wise

Pair
Reaction score
After reading a couple threads of people going back and fourth on their designs and what would fit, it occurred to me that the pics on this forum are mostly "fun" or "showing off" the table, chips, etc.

So here is whaat I'm thinking and maybe someone can do this better.

Post a pic of the table with all the dimensions. With seating, average number of players accommodated and max accommodated. Issues with size and shape that players or yourself have noticed. Size of room and if its an issue.

Notable dimensions:
Room size:
(Include if open plan or where a door is located (if its oval did you point one end at the door?) Include any pics you are comfortable with that give the feel of the room with the table in it. Include distance of chair from wall and to other chairs when someone is getting up.

Table size:
design choice, length width, height. If theres a race track what is the dimension. What is the distance of the betting line from the rail. show pics of starting stacks at the seated position to show room to the betting line. Show table legs and feet arrangements, do the legs get in the way of feet? Is there room with a pedestal, etc.

Accessories and misc.:
Drink carts, etc..you get the idea...

I think it’s a great idea for a thread, I can give you an idea of what I consider a near perfect setup. I had the opportunity to do this, so I love sharing it, sorry if you guys are seeing me post it everywhere. But it's been a long time in the making.

This is what I know without going into the room.
It's a very large room, so table placement was more dependent on where other furniture is going (a bar table with 4 stools is going under the window in first pic) and to be a safe distance from darts.

Details:
48x84” table, not sure of height offhand.
6" wide 3/4" raised rail.
I like the extra wide table over 42" because you have more space between player and the betting line (7 3/4")
The table is 55" to the nearest column (see pic #3)

Here it is with drink carts (Prior to room paint):
Image_20220419_064813.jpeg

This is my preferred seating arrangement if I'm dealing for 6 max (carts still work), and the feet don't interfere in either setup.
Image_20220419_065134.jpeg

table is 55" inches to that column on the right... loads of space to walk around.
Image_20220419_065603.jpeg

This pic gives an idea of space between betting line and rail with chips (7 3/4")

Image_20220419_070132.jpeg

Placed safely away from the dart board in the corner.

Image_20220419_065750.jpeg

can seat 7-8 comfortably. I prefer 6-7 using the larger Fredric upholstered chairs:
1650375772568.png

4x side tables from amazon. Vasagle Snack table. Got them for $51 CDN each.

71uVGCW-pqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom