Starting to get the chills.... (1 Viewer)

longflop

Flush
Reaction score
I got my second Moderna shot today at 10:36am. I'm starting to get the chills. I heard from plenty of other people that the second day after the shot could suck. Hopefully this goes over quickly, small price to pay for not having to worry about dying or getting hospitalized from covid. Here we go. Somebody bring me chicken soup tomorrow.

Might suck tomorrow but you’ll be fine by weekend. Congrats! Hoping to get one soon myself so I can play live again!!!
You're on the hook for the chicken soup delivery tomorrow. Since you haven't been vaccinated, just slow down while passing and throw it at the front door. Its the thought that counts.

You're on the hook for the chicken soup delivery tomorrow. Since you haven't been vaccinated, just slow down while passing and throw it at the front door. Its the thought that counts.
lol I’ll bring you soup and bourbon.

My second shot of Moderna was on a Thursday 3:00 pm (along with several other people). I had the chills all night and a 102 temp the next morning, by noon, i was 95% normal. Everyone else I talked to had very minor effects.
Took me a couple days to recoup the loss of sleep, otherwise, just fine.

Good Luck and best wishes!

I took 15 naps in the five days after my first Pfizer shot. Had the second one two days ago and am quite lethargic, but not to the point of narcoleptic napping. These shots work, but they can hit you hard. No soup in the house tonight, but we had ramen, so I made a bowl and it really hit the spot. Hang in there, you’ll be right as rain in no time.

It means it's working. You'll be fine in a day.

I had a sore arm on the 2nd day after my first Moderna shot. Back in 3 weeks for #2. Definitely going for it even after reading this thread, beats getting covid. Looking forward to playing live games, that's why I'm here and chipping again. :)

I also get my 2nd Moderna later today.
I’m one of those that often gets side effects, usually the rare ones. I wouldn’t be surprised if I react to this one as well.
Hang in there!

I got My second Moderna shoot last week; only arm sore and some sluggishness feeling. Happy to read that many people are getting the second dose!
Good luck!

I get my 2nd on tues. only had slightly sore arm after first. I’ve noticed that friend who get sick often have it a lil rough after 2nd shot. Some had nothing but a little soreness. I don’t get sick often and have pretty strong immune system so I’m hoping it’s not bad.

Currently waiting at Ford Field in Detroit after my first Pfizer. Hoping (like everyone else) it won’t be too bad. The piece of mind for me will be nice.

First day after Moderna #1. My arm was never more than mildly uncomfortable yesterday. This morning when I woke up, it was a little sore - enough that I didn't want to lie on that side, but no more than maybe 2/10 on the pain scale.

After I got out of bed and moved it around a bit, it went back to 1/10 mildly uncomfortable and not even worth an ibuprofen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom