Starting a collection for a home game (1 Viewer)

weltza

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm looking for a mid-level set of chips for a home game that will have 1-2 tables max. We'll play mostly tournaments, but possible some cash too. I'm looking to spend under $500. Does anyone have general advice? There seem to be soooo many sets out there. I'm not too pick, but I want something that has higher quality than the cheap ceramic chips I played with years ago.

Hi folks, I'm looking for a mid-level set of chips for a home game that will have 1-2 tables max. We'll play mostly tournaments, but possible some cash too. I'm looking to spend under $500. Does anyone have general advice? There seem to be soooo many sets out there. I'm not too pick, but I want something that has higher quality than the cheap ceramic chips I played with years ago.

I have a listing in the classifieds that I will PM you on.

Some of these new custom cards mold sets are pretty awesome. You'll see listings once in a while and lots of discussion of them in the group buy subforum as well as pictures in the chip showchase forum. Those seem to be the most cost effective around 30-35 cents a chip and would allow for both a tourney and cash set within your budget.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom