Started two collections (1 Viewer)

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
I was in New Orleans this weekend for my brother's bachelor party and managed to have a nice run at the blackjack table at Harrah's. Kept three singles and gave one to each of my brothers as souvenirs. Mine's up in my wall case now, next to a matching $5 (an awesome chip, btw) and a Harrah's Vegas $1 I got as gifts from stocky. Not sure if it will start an entire chip collection in either case, but along with a Pat O'Brien's hurricane glass it makes a nice memento of a good time and bad decisions.

20150414_170421.jpg

Got too excited and posted before I took the pics. Love those three color spots on the $5. It was nice to get a good stack of them. Should have snapped a quick pic of the $100 too, before I cashed out. Maybe next time.

Pretty colors. I haven't been there in 7 years... I like the look of those inlays too.

Pretty colors. I haven't been there in 7 years... I like the look of those inlays too.
The $5s at the table now are a mix of house mold and the RHC like in the picture. Mostly house mold at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom