• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Stardust Tourney set (1 Viewer)

Saw these last night. I'm tempted to add on to my set.

They are tempting, but there aren't enough 5k's for our 12k (w/rebuy) tournaments. It would be painful to buy it for that price and still need more. That and my kids start university in 3 years...that money is better invested in RESP's.

How many 5k chips would you need?

Approx 50 total, but it doesn't matter. I'm not willing to pay that initial price anyways. I could buy new private cardrooms in a breakdown I want for less.

These aren't the chips I really want to own, anyways (Paulson GCRs....my timing was off on the last sale I saw). I just have to bide my time.

Approx 50 total, but it doesn't matter. I'm not willing to pay that initial price anyways. I could buy new private cardrooms in a breakdown I want for less.

These aren't the chips I really want to own, anyways (Paulson GCRs....my timing was off on the last sale I saw). I just have to bide my time.

Gotcha...I probably would of had some extra 5k chips once I decide on which color I'm using for cash quarters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom