Stardust Single Chip Limit Set (1 Viewer)

Did you actually end up doing these relabels?

I did not actually follow through and finish it :(

I bought a couple rounds of labels to prototype and tweak things, and they looked great, but I just decided to work on other (chip) projects. I still have most of the chips from the project (1700 T100, 100 T25, 200 Bellagio $1), so I could resurrect it at some point, but it's equally likely I might just sell the chips instead.

I did not actually follow through and finish it :(

I bought a couple rounds of labels to prototype and tweak things, and they looked great, but I just decided to work on other (chip) projects. I still have most of the chips from the project (1700 T100, 100 T25, 200 Bellagio $1), so I could resurrect it at some point, but it's equally likely I might just sell the chips instead.

Well that's a lot of chips. I happened to have a very similar idea to yourself and figured I could relabel them as a vegas stardust $5 for a house mold set I'm planning on building.

Well that's a lot of chips. I happened to have a very similar idea to yourself and figured I could relabel them as a vegas stardust $5 for a house mold set I'm planning on building.

That's actually the current alternative I'm considering. Bellagio $1 and stardust T100 as fives. My first choice for a $25 is the Aria $3. I think it works great color and progression wise. At $3/chip it's not too outrageous if you harvest yourself.

That's actually the current alternative I'm considering. Bellagio $1 and stardust T100 as fives. My first choice for a $25 is the Aria $3. I think it works great color and progression wise. At $3/chip it's not too outrageous if you harvest yourself.

I have an extra 300 of those T100s if you want an even 2000

I have 1200, and would eventually like to get to 1600 for 2 racks per player on my octagon.

I've applied about 200 labels...lol. ...2200 more to go

I have 1200, and would eventually like to get to 1600 for 2 racks per player on my octagon.

I've applied about 200 labels...lol. ...2200 more to go

Yeah, the prospect of applying 4000 labels was a factor in procrastinating on this project. That and I don't host nor play limit games. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom