Stardust Poker Mansion mini tourney sets (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to see if there was any interest in some mini tourney sets. I have some extra chips that I was was thinking of selling. Can probably put together a few 9 player sets.

20141005_010812.jpg

Ski was helping me with the break downs today. Not sure yet. Some high denom and small denom sets might be the way to go. 8-9 player 10k sets might work. Suggestions welcome.

While interested, when I look at "do I want another set I don't need, or should I invest the money in upgrading my table?", it doesn't seem right to buy more chips. I have two of those chinese suited tables you can find online (they were relatively cheap at a garage sale), but I need to re-cover the rails. The Stardusts are beautiful, though.

If you want to play with numbers, I have a spreadsheet I use to calculate sets when dreaming about my dream set. Apparently, the site doesn't allow them to be uploaded, though (.xlsx is an invalid file type). If you want a copy, PM me and I'll send it to you via e-mail.

While interested, when I look at "do I want another set I don't need, or should I invest the money in upgrading my table?", it doesn't seem right to buy more chips. I have two of those chinese suited tables you can find online (they were relatively cheap at a garage sale), but I need to re-cover the rails. The Stardusts are beautiful, though.

If you want to play with numbers, I have a spreadsheet I use to calculate sets when dreaming about my dream set. Apparently, the site doesn't allow them to be uploaded, though (.xlsx is an invalid file type). If you want a copy, PM me and I'll send it to you via e-mail.

I think Ski sent me a similar sheet but I'll check it out to see if is the same or not. Thanks

Just in today's mail... Tommy, I could be interested in a rack of 1ks.

Attachments

• WP_20141029_002.jpg
    WP_20141029_002.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 136
  • WP_20141029_003.jpg
    WP_20141029_003.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 138
  • WP_20141029_006.jpg
    WP_20141029_006.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 128
Just in today's mail... Tommy, I could be interested in a rack of 1ks.

Very cool! I may have a rack of t1ks if I can finally figured out which chips I'm going to use for cash quarters. LOL

I just got home...I got some goodies in the mail too...:cool:

2014-10-29 22.18.51.jpg

I say that to myself all the time. :)

Will let you guts know soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom