Stardust Poker Mansion mini tourney sets

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
I wanted to see if there was any interest in some mini tourney sets. I have some extra chips that I was was thinking of selling. Can probably put together a few 9 player sets.

20141005_010812.jpg

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Ski was helping me with the break downs today. Not sure yet. Some high denom and small denom sets might be the way to go. 8-9 player 10k sets might work. Suggestions welcome.

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
While interested, when I look at "do I want another set I don't need, or should I invest the money in upgrading my table?", it doesn't seem right to buy more chips. I have two of those chinese suited tables you can find online (they were relatively cheap at a garage sale), but I need to re-cover the rails. The Stardusts are beautiful, though.

If you want to play with numbers, I have a spreadsheet I use to calculate sets when dreaming about my dream set. Apparently, the site doesn't allow them to be uploaded, though (.xlsx is an invalid file type). If you want a copy, PM me and I'll send it to you via e-mail.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
While interested, when I look at "do I want another set I don't need, or should I invest the money in upgrading my table?", it doesn't seem right to buy more chips. I have two of those chinese suited tables you can find online (they were relatively cheap at a garage sale), but I need to re-cover the rails. The Stardusts are beautiful, though.

If you want to play with numbers, I have a spreadsheet I use to calculate sets when dreaming about my dream set. Apparently, the site doesn't allow them to be uploaded, though (.xlsx is an invalid file type). If you want a copy, PM me and I'll send it to you via e-mail.
I think Ski sent me a similar sheet but I'll check it out to see if is the same or not. Thanks

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Just in today's mail... Tommy, I could be interested in a rack of 1ks.
Very cool! I may have a rack of t1ks if I can finally figured out which chips I'm going to use for cash quarters. LOL

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
I just got home...I got some goodies in the mail too...:cool:

2014-10-29 22.18.51.jpg

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
I say that to myself all the time. :)

Tommy