Stardust Mansion Cash and Tourney (1 Viewer)

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I already posted it within Danny's classified ad but wanted to make justice to it:

Here's a little preview of the Stardust Mansion sets before cleaning and oiling...

Thanks again Danny... Couldn't be happier with the chips...

(sorry for the crapy pics):

gNoPbcc.jpg

HArQ0uE.jpg

0sVTDuk.jpg

2EAgg8X.jpg

U6Pkzb1.jpg

tQYPrRI.jpg

yTAnW7J.jpg

Rx0SMYX.jpg

I like the tourney set colors.

Does anyone know why there were at least two colors for the T100 chips? My guess was that the blue were too similar to the $100 cash chips and got switched out at some point. Another possibility is that there were satellite/SNG chips and tournament chips, but the lack of different colors in other denominations rules that out.

I suspect the pink T100s were the originals, and were swapped out for blue to avoid confusion with the T500s. Just a guess, though.

Any ideas of what the breakdown was for all of the chips that were sold when this place closed down? There seems to be a shortage of $25 and $100 chips. Based on the lack of $25+ chips I'm guessing $2-5 or $5-5 NL was the main game played here.

Last edited:
Here's a few more pics since the set has grown a bit... I might still buy one more rack of $1s and two of $5s so I could cover two tables of a reasonable 25¢/50¢...

* Sorry for no stacks pics... I was in a hurry to send the pics to a forum member... :D

OjU0Jks.jpg

UZY0yRy.jpg

e5Q4hJc.jpg

ecBFnTE.jpg

y1vM5LY.jpg

vsntCY3.jpg

YwzTLwt.jpg

7ItibHV.jpg

sZ8qSHi.jpg

unuzJhv.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom