Stardust Mansion Cash and Tourney

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I already posted it within Danny's classified ad but wanted to make justice to it:

Here's a little preview of the Stardust Mansion sets before cleaning and oiling...

Thanks again Danny... Couldn't be happier with the chips...

(sorry for the crapy pics):

gNoPbcc.jpg

HArQ0uE.jpg

0sVTDuk.jpg

2EAgg8X.jpg

U6Pkzb1.jpg

tQYPrRI.jpg

yTAnW7J.jpg

Rx0SMYX.jpg

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
I like the tourney set colors.

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
Does anyone know why there were at least two colors for the T100 chips? My guess was that the blue were too similar to the $100 cash chips and got switched out at some point. Another possibility is that there were satellite/SNG chips and tournament chips, but the lack of different colors in other denominations rules that out.

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
I suspect the pink T100s were the originals, and were swapped out for blue to avoid confusion with the T500s. Just a guess, though.

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
Any ideas of what the breakdown was for all of the chips that were sold when this place closed down? There seems to be a shortage of $25 and $100 chips. Based on the lack of $25+ chips I'm guessing $2-5 or $5-5 NL was the main game played here.

Last edited:

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a few more pics since the set has grown a bit... I might still buy one more rack of $1s and two of $5s so I could cover two tables of a reasonable 25¢/50¢...

* Sorry for no stacks pics... I was in a hurry to send the pics to a forum member... :D

OjU0Jks.jpg

UZY0yRy.jpg

e5Q4hJc.jpg

ecBFnTE.jpg

y1vM5LY.jpg

vsntCY3.jpg

YwzTLwt.jpg

7ItibHV.jpg

sZ8qSHi.jpg

unuzJhv.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom