Not Mine Stardust $5s and $25s (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Stardust chips (cash and tourney) seems to be a hot commodity right now.

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
Can't believe these went so quickly. I am really kicking myself for having bought no $25s from his original sale.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought you were the buyer!! I know you've been looking for some of those greenies for some time...

Can't believe these went so quickly. I am really kicking myself for having bought no $25s from his original sale.

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
I probably would have been if I'd only seen it sooner. I actually asked Danny at the start of the year if he had any
left and he said no. It's a lot more than I need, the price is a little high for me and I don't need any more $5s but still would have been hard to resist.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have split the $25s with you and keep the $5s... Gone now...

I probably would have been if I'd only seen it sooner. I actually asked Danny at the start of the year if he had any
left and he said no. It's a lot more than I need, the price is a little high for me and I don't need any more $5s but still would have been hard to resist.

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
Thanks I'll keep that in mind if there's any more listings like this. Hopefully a glut of these chips comes out of nowhere in the future.

Top Bottom