Status
Not open for further replies.

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hi all,

I have some extra Starbursts that I'm looking to trade for other starburst colors. What I have:
2021-09-25 11.26.33.jpg

My best guess at colors from bottom to top: Red (regular), Indian Blue (green), Dolphin blue, Hawaii flower, Chocolate, Coffee? (i dunno maybe) , Watermelon, Lilac, Arc Yellow, Hawaii flower.
Happy to confirm colors and condition with more pics via PM during trade discussions.

Looking for: Peach, Daisy, Chocolate, Forest green, Navy blue, Lilac, Metallic gold
(or anything else interesting that I don't have https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-official-starburst-pron-thread.39916/#post-1292988).

These chips are not for sale - they are for starburst-to-starburst trade only. Any PM's asking to purchase them outright will be oh-so-rudely ignored.

Thanks for looking. Viva la Starburst!!
Brian

Interested in the Hawaii Flowers if you need a third for potential trades.

GLWT!

Thanks everyone! I've had quite a few members reach out with starbursts looking to trade. Unfortunately they didn't quite fit with my needs and their available chips.

But maybe this should be a regular open public thread?

People with starburst to trade feel free to post here what you have available and what you're looking for in return. Maybe we can find some Starbursts some new happy homes!

I’m looking for a rack of one of the grays (charcoal preferably) and a rack of a green color (day green or something bright preferred). Send a pm if you’ve got some!

Bumping this thread - looking for a rack of one of the grays (charcoal preferably, or showboat) and a rack of one of the greens. I have white and "yellow" that I could include.

They are nice. But I would need mint - I bought a rack of mint white recently and they have ruined me LOL

Looking for a rack of VGC green (lighter shades preferred) that are uniform in color. Trade and help me finish a starburst rainbow?
6146BD54-CF07-4A97-AAAD-A8C7C8EE14F5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom