Wanted Starburst Paulsons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO0LHand

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am picking up that big dirty set of Paulsons here and looking at the numbers I might need to get some blue, light blue, or green chips to round it out for a versatile cash/tournament set.

I am wondering if anyone has any racks of colors that are not white or orange or red.

Please feel to PM me pictures/prices if you like.

Thanks!

PS I won't actually be able to buy them for a week or so since I won't be home until then (notice little flag)

PS I won't actually be able to buy them for a week or so since I won't be home until then (notice little flag)

A2.png
LOL You logging on from the International Space Station?

I have 200 Royal Blue, 200 canary yellow and 100 evergreen in excellent shape. I'll post pr0n when time this evening. Someone else enquired and I might as well get some mileage out of the pictures....

So I am picking up that big dirty set of Paulsons here and looking at the numbers I might need to get some blue, light blue, or green chips to round it out for a versatile cash/tournament set.

I am wondering if anyone has any racks of colors that are not white or orange or red.

Please feel to PM me pictures/prices if you like.

Thanks!

I'm having plaques made to go with my starburst set. Feel free to get in on it if you would like.

The design process has just started (as of yesterday :) )

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/showthread.php/4371-Starburst-Plaque-Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom