For Sale Starburst Extra's for sale or trade (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I posted my extra Starbursts in someone else's WTB thread. Since there was a good response, I thought I might see if I can help anyone else with their Starburst set. So far 13 x Cancelled Grays and 34 x Cancelled Browns are sold. Make me an offer if you need any of these. Or LMK if you have anything you want to trade.

Attachments

• Starburst Extras.jpg
    Starburst Extras.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_20150201_223645.jpg
    IMG_20150201_223645.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_20150201_223637.jpg
    IMG_20150201_223637.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 235
Do you know the name of the chip colors?
Looking for a single chip of Rusett, Beige, Butterscotch, Bronze or Metallic Silver. The third chip from the right in front of the different shaded greens, looks like Rusett. Any clue?

Here are some breakdowns and conditions since some of you asked:

**SOLD** Brown (34) - cancelled

**SOLD** White (200) - fine - used, cleaned, stands on edge, multiple flea bites. Hotstamps good

Yellow (16) - excellent - thin starburst

Yellow (7) - fine - thick starburst

**SOLD** Forest Green (80) excellent

**SOLD** Forest Green (40) new

Light Blue (70) excellent - some shade variations

Hot Pink (76) fine - used, flea bites, hotstamps good

**SOLD** Hot Pink (13) fine - starburst cancelled, hotstamps good

Pink (10) - excellent

Grey (9) - excellent

**SOLD** Grey (14) - cancelled

Chocolate (40) - new - these are hotstamped "$25" and "HLK"

Black (13) - excellent

Sky Blue (5) - new

Almond (5) - new

Dark Green (3) - excellent

Day Green (6) - excellent, this green does not exactly match my Paulson Color Chips Day Green

Dark Brown (4) - excellent

Mustard (6) - excellent

Sample set of 4 different Spotted Starbursts and a bunch of single Starburst colors.

I would give preference to people buying in lots. I dont want to be packing and shipping multiple single chips. :eek:

Last edited:
Do you know the name of the chip colors?
Looking for a single chip of Rusett, Beige, Butterscotch, Bronze or Metallic Silver. The third chip from the right in front of the different shaded greens, looks like Rusett. Any clue?

Hi Pat,

I dont have a sample color of Russet but here is a picture with the closest other colors.

Herman

Attachments

• IMG_20150210_185853.jpg
    IMG_20150210_185853.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 151
Great idea. I'm going to try to do the same thing tomorrow, since I have a bunch of small odd sets of chips. Perhaps if we all compared notes we could come up with good playable amounts of matching chips.

UPDATE

Sold:
2 racks of White
120x Forest Green
Brown cancelled
Gray cancelled
Hot Pink cancelled

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Great idea. I'm going to try to do the same thing tomorrow, since I have a bunch of small odd sets of chips. Perhaps if we all compared notes we could come up with good playable amounts of matching chips.

I'm going to try again with my WTT ad for Paulson Color Chips that I have extra colors too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom