Found Starburst Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DZPoker

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi all,

As many of you know, I’m nearing the completion of my Starburst Dream Set:

118E7772-79D3-41EF-88D2-D1BDB99638AB.jpeg

The missing link? Custom dealer buttons and cut cards.

Looking through past Starburst Pron posts, I thought I had found a site vendor who was the man for the job. Unfortunately I reached out to him and paid in August 2020, but nothing to show for it as of yet. We’ve had a few conversations about how COVID is influencing things for him, etc...but my last ping a week ago has gone unanswered again so I’m heading to the open market!

Anyone out there able to create a custom dealer button and/or cut cards with a Starburst? Or already have one(s) you’d be willing to part with? If so, please hit me up!!??!!

Also, is it intentional that the design is slightly different from the actual Starburst cancel stamps that Paulson used? The inner "wheel" is rotated by 15 degrees (half of one "triangle").

Thanks for the replies all! I got roped into teaching a class this weekend and haven’t been able to get back to anyone!

@Potsie1 - the artwork is my issue but thanks for several suggestions on that front! I’d definitely be in for two of those round ones if/when we can make it happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom