Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer 2 Released (1 Viewer)

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
Does the black stormtrooper do ANYTHING besides be out of breath in every trailer shot he's in? Jesus Christ what a buncha garbage

Maybe he has asthma

Hopefully they're better than the prologues

Well Disney does own the franchise now...*sigh*..and we all know how their sequels turn out.
I'd like to see how the black stormtrooper guy works out. Not that the imperials were racist. But I thought they stormtroopers and scouts ect..were all cloned?!?!?

Well Disney does own the franchise now...*sigh*..and we all know how their sequels turn out.
I'd like to see how the black stormtrooper guy works out. Not that the imperials were racist. But I thought they stormtroopers and scouts ect..were all cloned?!?!?

I believe they were... from Jangor Fett. Who was... um... well, black...

Very excited for these, I hope they end up being better than 4,5,and 6! Why not get psyched about them? I think we can all agree that they are already better than 1,2 and 3 even though they haven't been made yet.

Are you saying that ALL stormtroopers, deep down inside, really just want to be white?

The clap is strong in your family. Your father has it.......you have it.........your sister has it..................yeah, you guys should probably go get checked out.

Last edited:

i dgaf if they gave the franchise to billy joel these trailers look fucking great. i don't mind getting my hopes up to be let down. as a fan of the jj abrams star trek reboot (maybe a minority?) i'm completely psyched for these movies.

I believe they were... from Jangor Fett. Who was... um... well, black...

initially, yes, but eventually they were mostly enlisted non-clone humans. star wars wiki link.

I wouldn't say he was black. Turns out the guys who portrays him is from new Zealand. I thought at first glance he was Puerto Rican or something. Either way the only way you could go from tanned to 6 shades is the other way. To be albino.

Oh god, you should have seen this outta breath stormtrooper. He was totally Italian.......or maybe some kind of spanish.

220px-Peter_Griffin.png

i dgaf if they gave the franchise to billy joel these trailers look fucking great. i don't mind getting my hopes up to be let down. as a fan of the jj abrams star trek reboot (maybe a minority?) i'm completely psyched for these movies.

initially, yes, but eventually they were mostly enlisted non-clone humans. star wars wiki link.

Well I'm happy to know that Along time ago, in a galaxy far, far away there was an evil empire that still held on to the belief in equal opportunity employment.
The dark side indeed...

just watched this trailer and then saw this tweet and loled pretty hard

kYOvgnc.jpg

I am stoked for these. They HAVE to have learned their lesson after the first three. These will be amazing. Book it.

I can't wait for this to be out from a non George Lucas director. There is a reason why empire strikes back was awesome.

The best star wars spoof name I have ever seen is Admiral Snackbar.

There was briefly a coffee shop in Glasgow called Java The Hutt but that's a weak pun. Admiral Snackbar I like!

New Star Wars movies always make think of Spaced, like the scene where Simon Pegg burns all his old toys.

I'd post some vids but Channel 4 appears to have blocked them. :(

Agreed on all accounts. The most disappointed I've been from trailer to movie was Man of Steel. That trailer still gives me chills, despite the fact that I thought the movie sucked (outside of the 10-15 minutes of character development of Clark Kent growing up with the Kent family -- Kevin Costner was actually great in that movie and they needed about 30 more minutes of that and 30 minutes less of Superman and General Zod throwing each other into skyscrapers). My guess is that it's highly unlikely that the Star Wars films could possibly fall as short of the trailer as Man of Steel did.

Also love the Star Trek reboot, and I went in very skeptical. The opening sequence of the first one was so perfectly done, and it gave Abrams the license to tinker with characters and plot lines that I bought in immediately. Can't wait for the next one of those, too.

Also love the Star Trek reboot, and I went in very skeptical. The opening sequence of the first one was so perfectly done, and it gave Abrams the license to tinker with characters and plot lines that I bought in immediately. Can't wait for the next one of those, too.

The Star Trek reboot had some decent humor and visuals, but I can't stand Chris Pine as Kirk and the fight between Spock and Khan in the 2nd flick had me laughing at how ridiculous it was.

I am so excited for this One and the others to fallow, since George Lucas is NOT apart of these we can be sure we wont get any more JAR JAR's ........I already know the story line from a friend of mine who has a room just for his Star Wars paraphernalia (Toy's) it will be out if this Galaxy......

The Star Trek reboot had some decent humor and visuals, but I can't stand Chris Pine as Kirk and the fight between Spock and Khan in the 2nd flick had me laughing at how ridiculous it was.

I actually like Pine as Kirk better than Shatner as Kirk, but I was never really a huge fan of TOS. Got into Star Trek generally when Star Trek IV came out and then started watching TNG, so I was always more of a Picard guy.

Picard is fantastic, Data was my favorite though. Couldn't stand Warf, man up bro!

I grew up watching TOS, but TNG grew on me. I couldn't get into the others.

As for Star Wars, another fan boy here. I think it looks great, and I'm hoping Abrams has done it justice.

I think it looks good, looking forward to it! Can't be any worse then the 1-3 haha

just to further corrupt the discussion in a star wars thread, the batman v. superman trailer leaked last night and was taken down from youtube immediately, but not soon enough to keep it from spreading. still available on this buzzfeed page.

looks pretty good, but it's handheld camera footage of the trailer watched on a desktop monitor using subpar speakers, so admittedly i'm getting probably 10% of the experience intended.

lol at Java the hut, I thought of an idea for a restaurant awhile back that included that name as the coffee. It would have been called Mos Eisley's. Here were some of the dishes:

Greedo Burrito
Ham Solo
Luke Frywoker
The Darth Tater (loaded baked potato)
Princess Leisanga
Yoda Soda
Java the Hut
Chewbaklava
Jek Porkins and Beans
Lando Calzone
Obi Wonton Kenobi
Corntrooper on the cob
The bar would be The Death Bar
The Rutabaga system (soup)

There were more, can't remember them all.

No one Circles the spaceport like the Tatooine Banthas!

The movie looks organic again. Can't wait. And This:

11148511_10153334249662044_8993127152539349076_n.jpg

So what if two seconds later Ford fell through the trap door and broke his ankle.

just to further corrupt the discussion in a star wars thread, the batman v. superman trailer leaked last night and was taken down from youtube immediately, but not soon enough to keep it from spreading. still available on this buzzfeed page.

looks pretty good, but it's handheld camera footage of the trailer watched on a desktop monitor using subpar speakers, so admittedly i'm getting probably 10% of the experience intended.

See, I think this looks horrible. I like my Batman dark, but not my Superman. He's supposed to be squeaky clean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom