Star Wars Prop Collectors? (1 Viewer)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
I know that everyone that is a member here is here for one specific reason: poker chips. Whether you buy them to put them in play or just to collect them, it's what everyone here has in common. I've always been a big fan of Star Wars props. Star Wars was an important part of my childhood, and I love the props. I have a really beautiful 1:1 scale CNC'd replica of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from Return of the Jedi, and, given my recent accident, I've been thinking of parting ways with it.

So, I'm curious. Are there any other prop collector's here? Not just Star Wars-related, but just movie props in general?

I know that everyone that is a member here is here for one specific reason: poker chips. Whether you buy them to put them in play or just to collect them, it's what everyone here has in common. I've always been a big fan of Star Wars props. Star Wars was an important part of my childhood, and I love the props. I have a really beautiful 1:1 scale CNC'd replica of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from Return of the Jedi, and, given my recent accident, I've been thinking of parting ways with it.

So, I'm curious. Are there any other prop collector's here? Not just Star Wars-related, but just movie props in general?
I’m a Star Wars fan but don’t have any collectible props. I’d like to see pics of your Luke Skywalker lightsaber if possible.

I’m a Star Wars fan but don’t have any collectible props. I’d like to see pics of your Luke Skywalker lightsaber if possible.

These aren’t the best photos as I took them with my phone, but here it is! The neck and the control box are made from real copper.

A5322A4C-67E9-45BB-935D-6D5844E0D187.jpeg
F882B001-0CF5-4B9A-9BB7-90AEAA59065C.jpeg
567A2BA7-C4FC-4207-BD45-CF945632FB77.jpeg
1FED91AF-934B-474A-A122-E2484AE9E055.jpeg

Here’s one more photo of the original prop used in the film next to the replica prop just to show how insanely accurate it is. The folks who made this replica really did their homework. You can even spot the uneven rings in the grip section just as they were made on the movie prop.

DCBA7FB9-4AC0-47AA-9DA3-BD348117E053.jpeg

Thank you @nitzilla. I am feeling a lot better about all of the poker chips all over my house now.

What a collection!!!

No one has spotted the Star Wars poker chip set yet.......... :watching: :sneaky:

I’ve got about 4 huge boxes of POTF figures and stuff from ‘96....

Here is my oldest wearing one of my trooper suits (derived from actual molds from the originals) a couple haloweens ago. He wasn't quite the right height then "aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper...". lol

IMG_20161022_1736395_rewind.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom