Star Wars - Mandalorian (1 Viewer)

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
I’ve been working on a set of chips for a while, still in the concept phase, but getting closer.
I have the chips. I have the artwork. I have plans for a bunch of additional items, but one thing that I need to submit ASAP is for some cut cards.

I’ll show the chips in a little while.
F6459983-3700-4B1A-B8FC-CE9EC39B7EF0.jpeg

The front side, to look like the beskar ingots from the show.

D4BDA930-1706-47AA-BFBF-2C9F686154AB.jpeg

The backside, top left has the mudhorn signet. Bottom left is the mandalorians crest. The middle, well , hopefully you can tell.

Looking for some feedback before I submit it.

Mike

- No disintegrations -

you base your set on the TV show or on the Mandalorian as a whole? (books, films in general, pop culture?)

hummm... each denomination with a Mandalorian clan crest ....
hum... I'll think about it

Looks good, but i think the back side is a bit to loaded with stuff and the front a bit empty in comparison.

I think i'd delete the signet and the crest.

I'm a bit worried the back won't be completely legible. It's a lot of monochrome pattern on patteren and if the print contrast isn't perfect they could be too close in value.

I’ve wanted to make a metal beskar ingot for ages. I finally managed it. Bought some aluminum bar, cut a 5”x3” slab, sprayed it black and then used my laser to draw in the pattern. Then a salt water etch, cleaned off the paint and this is the result. Will be given to my son for Christmas and I’ll be making a smaller version to use as a card capper.

IMG_4211.jpeg
IMG_4213.jpeg

I’ve wanted to make a metal beskar ingot for ages. I finally managed it. Bought some aluminum bar, cut a 5”x3” slab, sprayed it black and then used my laser to draw in the pattern. Then a salt water etch, cleaned off the paint and this is the result. Will be given to my son for Christmas and I’ll be making a smaller version to use as a card capper.

View attachment 1243320View attachment 1243321
would love to see this as a plaque in a cash set! fantastic work!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom