Trade Star scroll chips + few roulette chips + rack of vintage chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zikariz

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Open for all chip trades = Racks or sets in good condition. Ceramic or clay. PM me and I will tell you if I am interested.

Looking for trading these 499 scroll chips + other roulette and vintage chips shown in this post.

Scroll chips were manufactured either by Burt Co. (of Maine, USA) or Hispania (in Spain) and they were distributed back in the days by ABP ltd (London, UK). The condition of the chips is good as you can see from the pictures. There are few chips with small fleabites that are pointed in one picture. It seems that yellow and grey ones have got more play time than red/brow and blue chips. Yellow stacks are little bit dirty compared to other colors. Star symbols are not hot stamped but I would call them as gold inked. This affects the durability of golden color and specially in grey and yellow chips there is some fading on star symbols that you can see in pictures. Wooden tray shown in the pictures is not part of this trade deal. I value them as 1.5$ 1.00$ 0.60$ / chip, noting their age, rarity and good condition

Breakdown:

Grey 199
Yellow 100
Blue 100
Red/brown 100

There is also about 90 old roulette chips that can be part of the deal if you are interested in those. See the pictures, I will give you more information about those if you want. There is also rack of old red sail themed chips. You can find some identification discussion about these chips from this thread.

Hopefully there was enough info for you guys! Ask me if I forgot to mention something important.

BR

J

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG
IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_0812.JPG
IMG_0813.JPG
IMG_0814.JPG
IMG_0816.JPG

Last edited:
Bump and price drop. Valuation 1.00$ -> 0.60$ per chip. Trade offers for ceramic sets with quarters are more than welcome at this point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom