• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine stamped small crown set (1 Viewer)

I saw that. Same seller, but not nearly as nice breakdown.

I got the first one, delivered in possession.... decent shape.

then the seller put up another set, 550 chips, almost identical, different line up. sold for the near same amount just today. I was outbid on the second aet

who got that one? Wanna trade/consolidate? I’ll trade this set for minty hsi secondaries or select minty roulette mold.

first set I bought.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/500-Vintag...969974?hash=item3ff4523d36:g:WicAAOSwXZtgJ1Bd

Who got this one?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/550-Vintag...-/274691358813?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

yeah, now theres a 3rd set. Who is this person with so many chips and jut keeps dribbling them out.

@Papasatyr maybe? Name and location are similar
Yeah, I’m Nohosatyr on eBay. I kinda got caught in the buying and exploring, so I’m doing a little hobby business for chips that need homes. I have bunches of chips from many molds, patiently waiting to match them to playable sets (in my prejudiced chipper mind, playable begins at 500 chips). I also find the occasional bigger score, which for now I’m breaking down to smaller sets.

I have some old-school Paulsons up next (see “Round Up Saloon”, thanks for the authentication).

One vow: if I’m buying chips here for resale, I will say so with my bid (to date I’ve only bought 300-ish old HHRs from this site, long before my hobby business idea). We are a community and I don’t want to be “that guy”. Except auctions. Those are fair game. I am, after all, a card player, and by extension a scoundrel.

Yeah, I’m Nohosatyr on eBay. I kinda got caught in the buying and exploring, so I’m doing a little hobby business for chips that need homes. I have bunches of chips from many molds, patiently waiting to match them to playable sets (in my prejudiced chipper mind, playable begins at 500 chips). I also find the occasional bigger score, which for now I’m breaking down to smaller sets.

I have some old-school Paulsons up next (see “Round Up Saloon”, thanks for the authentication).

One vow: if I’m buying chips here for resale, I will say so with my bid (to date I’ve only bought 300-ish old HHRs from this site, long before my hobby business idea). We are a community and I don’t want to be “that guy”. Except auctions. Those are fair game. I am, after all, a card player, and by extension a scoundrel.
Thanks for the TRKs!

the Way these were sold and packed was a great experience.

he built the set in a nice quality brand new chip case, and used the original packaging from the chip case purchase , heavy shaped styrofoam and a perfect sized box. Super efficient and super fast.

Thanks for the TRKs!

the Way these were sold and packed was a great experience.

he built the set in a nice quality brand new chip case, and used the original packaging from the chip case purchase , heavy shaped styrofoam and a perfect sized box. Super efficient and super fast.

I aim to please. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom