• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine stacking chairs - Nashua, NH (1 Viewer)

72o

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Trying to plan a trip today at lunch to grab a bunch...$10/chair with 10% discount anything over $50 spent = sweet frickin deal in my book
01717_jHYOlqpY2lW_50x50c.jpg00w0w_esBTnQVjxGX_600x450.jpg00w0w_h1vYyWNFYgj_600x450.jpg

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/fud/4948098269.html

If someone wants to grab (and store) 10 for me for a few weeks, I'll ship you $100 on PayPal, keep the change.

sweet thanks for the link...can't go wrong with a good sandwich and a cold beer (if I have the time). Pretty ambitious to try to get up there, check out chairs and get back to work in an hour but hopefully it will be worth the running around.

So I picked up 12 of these MTS chairs for $108. Great chair for the money...frames are scratched up but nothing a little paint can't handle. Cool little surplus furniture store and really nice people. The chair has some kind of "comfortflex" design where the back frame is separate from the bottom and allows the back to flex independently for added comfort. You don't notice it until you lean back and there is a little "give". I like em.

00M0M_i09DVLMgHeM_600x450.jpg

I think these are the same ones Ssanel picked up a few weeks ago - played at his house shortly afterwards - highly recommend these.

Not 100% sure. I would guess that the Shelby Williams one didn't flex. I didn't look too closely at those as I didn't care for the style as much.

did they both have that back technology? or just one

I'm going to get down there between now and Saturday. What a steal. No sales tax either (in NH).

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

72os, was it worth cherry picking or were they all more or less the same?

...72os, was it worth cherry picking or were they all more or less the same?

Hey guinness, they had about 15 out on the floor and they were all pretty much in the same shape. Some had fewer scratches on the legs than others but really no big differences (from being stacked and unstacked I think). Fabric & cushions seemed pretty consistent as well...definitely used but no noticeable staining/cushions in good condition. What I did notice was a couple had some missing leveling feet so I just asked if they could grab some from the back that had all the feet and they were more than happy to accommodate.

Yup no sales tax. Very easy to get to. Bring cash and you get the 10% discount so basically spend $100 and get a free chair.

I'd like some help getting these to WA. If a PCFer gets me 20, I'll cover the shipping and a little extra.

Just picked up 10 of these. I had to get through 20 of them to find 10 good ones ... some of them had massive stains on them. I probably would have sorted through more (a couple of the ones I did take are a bit compressed from being at the bottom of the stack) but I'd been there for an hour, as I was third in line getting these when I arrived, and it took them 5-10 minutes to bring 10 down from upstairs for us to go through.

That said, it's an incredible deal and the owner is very friendly. Also picked up a couple end tables for our bedroom -- we've been using some that I've had since my mid-20s that don't match and it has been driving my wife nuts, for $35/each. The 10% discount for cash purchases is pretty sweet, too. The owner said there have been a ton of people coming in to stock up for their poker rooms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom