ST1000 Shuffler Power Cord (1 Viewer)

MeatballShorty

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello Forum,

I just acquired an ST1000 and it doesn't have a power cord. Can someone take a picture of theirs and post it? OR if there is a model or part number. I'm lookin for the Watt/Volts. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello Forum,

I just acquired an ST1000 and it doesn't have a power cord. Can someone take a picture of theirs and post it? OR if there is a model or part number. I'm lookin for the Watt/Volts. Thank you in advance for your help.
Hope this helps you out.
I have one that has never jammed but have not used it in two years.

AF14DA70-D74B-49AE-A20C-EFB745771767.jpeg
5A3F86FA-80BE-4FDE-B991-81D6B527E40C.jpeg

I assumed this was the case but I threw in my post in case one likes a one size fits all. Mine comes in handy for those rare occasions I lose an adapter.
Only reason I don’t use those in some things is not sure what difference 5.9 volts and 6 volts makes. Probably not much but I wouldn’t want to replace a $650 shuffler because it did make a difference.

Only reason I don’t use those in some things is not sure what difference 5.9 volts and 6 volts makes. Probably not much but I wouldn’t want to replace a $650 shuffler because it did make a difference.
The .1V is neglible however I just realized I posted an adapter with a 1A max draw and the adapter in your pic has a max draw of 1.5A... the draw on the adapter must be equal to or greater than what's posted on the load (ST1000). I'll amend my link.

Thanks, I'm in this same boat and have been using an underpowered adapter and I could tell it was "shuffling" a bit slower than my original leading to more frequent hang ups/jams. Just bought the 1.5A will report back if I can.

Thank you so much for everyone’s response. This was so helpful. Amazon here I come. Thank you for the link and everyone’s great info. I learned a lot

Going to buy and I will let you know. Great price too

Thanks, I'm in this same boat and have been using an underpowered adapter and I could tell it was "shuffling" a bit slower than my original leading to more frequent hang ups/jams. Just bought the 1.5A will report back if I can.
It seems the adapter works well and has the shuffler operating at full speed, if not slightly faster. Thanks for the tip.

That link takes me to a 12 volt dc supply, double the voltage shown in David's post. That is not a suitable replacement unless Shuffletech's specs call for a 12vdc supply.

0.1 volts is not significant in this case, but 12 instead of 6 volts certainly is...

That link takes me to a 12 volt dc supply, double the voltage shown in David's post. That is not a suitable replacement unless Shuffletech's specs call for a 12vdc supply.

0.1 volts is not significant in this case, but 12 instead of 6 volts certainly is...
I did not even notice that good catch.

https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Charger-100-240V-iTouchless-Elliptical/dp/B092S6GHVJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa?crid=WSY1HW1DH9PL&keywords=6v+1.5a+power+supply&qid=1646238644&sprefix=6v+1.5,aps,130&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFQVTIxOFI3STdPMlImZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA1NDI1MjMxODNVU0RYQlpKRTNaJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAwOTM2MzAzQzE0UTZWQThXMkhCJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

This one is 6v 2A with a step down built in for amperage

Works like a charm. The previous one was definitely over powered and operated the machine at a faster and louder level. This adapter seems to have it operating standard and no real hang ups on a 3 or 7 riffle shuffle in a few brief moments of testing. The previous adapter definitely had the machine running fast.

Last edited:
BTW I'm using an extension cord, the cord on the adapter is quite short. Here is a video in case you wish to see it in action.

Also as a note, I'm shuffling bridge size cards with athletic tape on the shuffler side walls to help deaden the sound, as well as super glued foam on the shuffle cover to help reduce noise as well.

Last edited:
BTW I'm using an extension cord, the cord on the adapter is quite short
I mounted mine in a make shift cart

On the back of the cart is a surge protector that I plug the machine in. I use one of those outdoor orange extension cords to plug in the surge protector. You should be fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom