For Sale St Louis Cardinals/Blues Challenge Coin & 2 Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Any fellow St Louis Cardinals & Blues fans here? :)

For sale is a St Louis Cardinals/Blues set of one (1) Card Cover Coin and two (2) Poker-sized Cut Cards.

Here's a pic showing both sides of the coin and both sides of the cut card:
1638929725219.png

The Card Cover Coin (or "Challenge Coin" if you prefer) has the Cardinals logo on one side of the coin and the Blues logo on the other side of the coin. It has an epoxy coating and is 2 inches in diameter, 0.17 inches thick, and 1.8 ounces in weight (solid). And yes, you'll notice that both designs have “glitter” in them. The glitter in the Cardinals logo is fine, but I think the glitter looks GREAT in the Blues logo. Yeah, I know - glitter isn't exactly "manly", but I love the coin and use it whenever I'm playing poker. I feel the glitter only stands out under direct light, but check out the photos for yourself:
1638929773474.png
1638929805586.png
1638929841537.png

The Cut Cards are like the Challenge Coin in that one side has the Cardinals logo and the Blues logo on the other side. I purchased a bunch of these Cut Cards in an earlier Group Buy. I have way more than I need, so I thought I'd offer them here. Again, the Cut Cards are Poker-sized.

The set includes one (1) Card Cover Coin and two (2) Cut Cards for $26 shipped

Even if you’re not a Cardinals/Blues fan... maybe you know someone that is? I've put these sets up for sale in the past, but still have extras - so maybe you're looking for a Christmas present for the St Louis fan in your life???

PM me if interested...

Thanx for looking!
Gavin

Go Blues!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom