For Sale St Jo's Primary cash / tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
UPDATE: For a limited time I will offer the 3 racks of $5s, 3 racks of $25s and 2 racks of $100s for $550

Here is an older set that I put into play a grand total of once (once for the cash set, and once for the tourney set).

They are St Jo's primary chips.
Breakdown is as follows:

210 x $1 chips , cancellation stamps removed, chips cleaned, not oiled.
300 x $5 chips , cancellation stamps removed, chips cleaned, not oiled.
300 x $25 chips , cancellation stamps removed and cleaned on approx 155 of them , not oiled. 145 of them still with cancellation stamps
200 x $100 chips , not all chips had cancellation stamps , but most did. Uncleaned.

There is also a rack of Diamond Jo's quarters, which go well with the set. There is some variation in the blues, but all stamps are good.

Maybe 1/3 of the $25 chips have a slight crack (usually near one of the 1/8 spots) but I did not have any problems when I cleaned the first bunch, nor were there any problems in the one tourney.

I would prefer to sell as one set, but obviously I can sell as two sets.

Price on the whole lot is: $950 , including shipping (within Canada and the US) and including pp fees.

If you want just the $5, $25 and $100 chips the price would be $700 , including shipping (within Canada and the US) and including pp fees.

My rough pricing breakdown on the chips was:
25c rack ($140)
$1 rack ($100) (I kind of want to keep these)
$5 rack ($55)
$25 rack ($60 to $75)
$100 rack ($175)

At this time though, I do not want to break it up except for as noted above.
Mike
stjo04.jpg

stjo03.jpg

stjo01.jpg

stjo02.jpg

Last edited:
I believe I have a red and a white button to go with this set as well. In case anyone is interested.

Mike

For a limited time, I will offer the set consisting of:
3 racks of $5s
3 racks of $25s
2 racks of $100s

for $550

Mike

Sorry looked a this on tapatalk last night and misread it as terrible's st joe's, so please disregard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom