SOLD Spring Cleaning Clear Out #2 - Bounty Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I’ve finally done my Spring Cleaning with all of my poker stuff (chips, cards, plaques, etc). I’ve purchased a bunch of (read: too many) items over the past few years (mostly from members on this site – thank you!) without a real plan. Well, I finally have a “master plan”. With that, it’s time to start paring away at items that do not fit into this so-called “master plan”. I’d hate for these items to just sit around in storage and not be used, so it’s time to let them go to others that will use them accordingly…

Place your “Dibs” specifying which Lot in this thread you want along with a PM. If you want multiple lots (in this thread or others), let me know that as well and I’ll do my best to cut down on shipping costs…

CONUS only (sorry). PP F&F or PP with add’l 3%. Thanx!

BOUNTY CHIPS

Lot #1
Whack-a-Mole Chips x 40 (35 Mole with “?” on both sides, 5 with a Hammer on one side).
Whack a Mole game: Let me see if I can elaborate… every player draws a “?” chip at the beginning of the game, but does not show the bottom side of the chip. When a player is eliminated, the eliminated player reveals the bottom side of his/her “Whack-a-Mole” chip. If the bottom side is the same as the front side (has a “?” on it), then nothing occurs. But if the “Hammer” shows, then the ELIMINATOR receives the bonus side pot. Sort of like a Bounty…
Condition: great shape
$37 shipped
1615332210883.png
1615332253146.png

Lot #2
Standard Bounty Chips (both sides the same) x 10
$14 shipped
1615332333849.png

Lot #3
Bounty Chips x 35 (30 with the same design on both sides, 5 have a “Bonus” on one side)
Sort of like “Whack-a-Mole”, but if the Eliminator receives a “Bonus” Bounty chip, they receive an additional bonus, money, chips, or whatever…
$30 shipped
1615332390218.png
1615332471018.png

DIBS OVERRIDE CLAUSE:
First one to say “I’ll take ALL of the Bounty chips” (or something to equivalent), can purchase all of these for $67 shipped.

@Grimace @Jeevansluck

FYI guys... It's CONUS only... (if you don't have US reshipping).
I've used a USA re-shipper so much, that when I fill out official Canadian documents, I supply my USA address by mistake, and always have to refill the forms. Another symptom of the sickness, for Canadians that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom