SPRING 2018 Fantasy T-Shirt Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Which color shirt would you be interested in?

• White

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Black

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Ash (Gray)

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Purple

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Red

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Royal Blue

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Kelly (Green)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Daisy (Yellow)

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I haven't done a GB in almost a year, so I guess I'm due...

That said, I have been working on a snappy-ass t-shirt project the last few months that is now ready to be brought out into the public for consideration.

For certain reasons the final design cannot be posted, but I can say it will be a fun design that may appear to be a well-known fantasy 'World Ball Cap and Chain' type graphic.

DETAILS

- Shirts will feature silk-screened graphics (no iron-on or heat-applied nonsense)
- Graphic will appear on the front only
- Graphic will be large across the chest area
- Sizes will be offered in S, M, L, XL, XXL, and XXXL.

COLOR COMBOS FOR POLL ONLY:
  • White shirt with Black graphic
  • Black shirt with White graphic
  • Ash shirt with Black graphic
  • Purple shirt with White graphic
  • Red shirt with White graphic
  • Royal shirt with White graphic
  • Green shirt with White graphic
  • Yellow shirt with Black graphic
CONCEPT ART:

upload_2018-2-16_20-53-3.png

To keep costs down I will only be offering 2 or 3 colors. Please vote your favorite color combo, and post your desired size and quantity of shirt!

upload_2018-2-16_18-8-14.png
upload_2018-2-16_18-7-31.png

Shirts will be produced with a local contact I have in Denver, to ensure a quality product from a trustworthy source.

This is very preliminary, but I'm anticipating pricing in the $32-$36 range each (includes CONUS shipping!).

New color combo options...

upload_2018-2-19_23-26-12.png

Last edited:
Ball cap and chain :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What color will the logo be if printed on a date colored shirt?

Ball cap and chain :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What color will the logo be if printed on a date colored shirt?

Great question, and I'll add the answer to the OP...

White graphic on dark shirt.
Black graphic on light shirt.

I'll list the combos/options when I get back from dinner!

Looks like Gray and Blue are definite options... I may add a third color for fun.

Might make an executive decision on that one... probably red, black, or purple.

other than the ball hat and chain logo, will it say anything ? We had a group buy in the past and it said, " It's a Baulson Thing , you wouldn't understand"

I may get a couple but would prefer to get colors that are far enough away from each other on a basic color wheel. Blue and purple too close!

With the current votes we're looking at:
  • Ash (Gray) w/black logo
  • Blue w/white logo
  • Black w/white logo
And while purple has more votes, I agree it's too close to blue. So the fourth option will be...
  • Red w/white logo
There is a minimum order of 5 per color (no size quantity requirement). I may buy extras for future sales. But we'll need an order of at least 20 shirts total (5 per shirt) to get this off the ground.

I'll post an order thread with tomorrow which will be based on $35 shipped per shirt. Prices may shift slightly when it comes time to collect, but not by much, maybe a couple bucks one way or another. If we end up getting lots of orders, there will be price breaks at certain quantity levels.

In for at least one shirt and have already voted for my preferred colors.

Any idea as to what type of t-shirt will be used, i.e. Hanes Beefy T or whatever? I only ask because my size varies depending on the cut of the shirt.

In for at least one shirt and have already voted for my preferred colors.

Any idea as to what type of t-shirt will be used, i.e. Hanes Beefy T or whatever? I only ask because my size varies depending on the cut of the shirt.

Right now I'm looking at Gildan G8000 50/50 shirt -
http://www.mygildan.com/store/browse/productDetailsPage.jsp?productId=8000
http://www.blankshirts.com/Gildan_8000.htm

And the Gildan 2000 Ultra Cotton shirt -
http://www.mygildan.com/store/browse/productDetailsPage.jsp?productId=2000
http://www.blankshirts.com/Gildan_2000.htm

The Gildan 50/50 is a cotton/poly blend, a tad lighter, and a tad cheaper option. Also less prone to shrinking.
The Gildan 2000 is all cotton, a little heavier material, and a tad more expensive. 100% cotton shrinks in the dryer.

I'll post an order thread with tomorrow which will be based on $35 shipped per shirt
Can you include a full picture of each color shirt in the order (but maybe with a stand in graphic) that features a graphic on them? I’m in for st least one shirt, but my minds eye is challenged - I have a difficult time picturing things based off of a color square.

If not, NBD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom