Spray Adhesive (1 Viewer)

WhiteMamba1646

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
What kind of Spray Adhesive do you recommend for refelting? i will be putting a new chanman felt on my barrington and replacing the padding underneath with some closed cell foam. what adhesive is best suited for a job like this? any recommendations ? thank you guys.

90 definitely sticks better -- I use it for rail foam sometimes, especially for low-rider rails with 1/4" closed-cell pool bottom material that I want to stay put while wrapping. But it's not as forgiving when it comes to repositioning felt during installation.

yup look's like it's banned in california... ughhhhhh :banghead: can someone from CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VA and Dist. of Columbia hook a brother up? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Another vote for the 3M 77... But I’ve also used big box store in-house brands with similar specs and I couldn’t say I got noticeably different results.

That said, given that this is one of the smaller costs associated with a table build, no reason to cheap out on it. It’s only going to be a difference of a few bucks.

Anyway, results may vary more due to technique than anything else. Getting a nice, even film is the key for me. I try to do multiple light passes to spread everything evenly without excess saturation, rather than trying to get it all covered in one heavier shot... <<< possible out of context candidate?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom