Spray Adhesive

Reaction score
What kind of Spray Adhesive do you recommend for refelting? i will be putting a new chanman felt on my barrington and replacing the padding underneath with some closed cell foam. what adhesive is best suited for a job like this? any recommendations ? thank you guys.

Eloe2000

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Home Depot has it.

It is a pretty serious chemical and it seems like the state of California thinks everything will cause cancer so it may be some state reg thing for shipping.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
90 definitely sticks better -- I use it for rail foam sometimes, especially for low-rider rails with 1/4" closed-cell pool bottom material that I want to stay put while wrapping. But it's not as forgiving when it comes to repositioning felt during installation.

Reaction score
yup look's like it's banned in california... ughhhhhh :banghead: can someone from CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VA and Dist. of Columbia hook a brother up? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Taghkanic

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another vote for the 3M 77... But I’ve also used big box store in-house brands with similar specs and I couldn’t say I got noticeably different results.

That said, given that this is one of the smaller costs associated with a table build, no reason to cheap out on it. It’s only going to be a difference of a few bucks.

Anyway, results may vary more due to technique than anything else. Getting a nice, even film is the key for me. I try to do multiple light passes to spread everything evenly without excess saturation, rather than trying to get it all covered in one heavier shot... <<< possible out of context candidate?

Top Bottom