• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine spotted TRK's Far South Bay Area (1 Viewer)

Been in contact with the seller for a few weeks and was hoping to pick these up tomorrow on my way back to Seattle but if someone local wants 'em go for it.
I had a feeling there was a zero percent chance those had been sitting there for over a week without somebody contacting her :tup:

They’ve been sitting there for almost a month. I’m sure many have contacted her. Her initial price was $3 I think...then after the swarm of messages, went up to $25. She won’t ship though. Someone close by should grab em

These were posted a while back. Really surprised they’re still available.

If I owned a car these would’ve been mine a long time ago lol

Hopefully from people that can actually pick them up and not just getting the price raised for whoever eventually does. I have a contact near Gilroy but won’t be able to speak to them until tonight. If I have my way they’ll be picked up tomorrow :)

Who got ‘em? I have been trying to get them for a few weeks now but SHE WOULD NOT SHIP! So despite my effort they didn’t go to me. Congrats to who ever go them though!

Who got ‘em? I have been trying to get them for a few weeks now but SHE WOULD NOT SHIP! So despite my effort they didn’t go to me. Congrats to who ever go them though!
It wasn't me.. Hopefully whoever got them will tell us a story :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom