Spotted Hot Stamp THC $5s -- What's out there? (1 Viewer)

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Building a hot stamp THC set, and I I have my fracs and $1s lined out (solid orange 25c; off white $1). Not quite sure the old wallet is ready yet, but the next step will be to pull together two racks of $5s. I don't want this to be a solids set, so I want something spotted, and I'd prefer something with a relatively simple spot. Any guidance on what's out there that might be: (1) reasonably available; and (2) not prohibitively expensive, would be appreciated.

@JeepologyOffroad @Windwalker @Josh Kifer @Rbonus012 @everyone @pleasehelp @ohGod

Ramadas are your best chance. Yellow $5 will be difficult to find in sharp condition, and probably expensive too

If you want a project to do I have Silver strikes. Have 48 right now. Would be a single chip at a time project though.

Building a hot stamp THC set, and I I have my fracs and $1s lined out (solid orange 25c; off white $1). Not quite sure the old wallet is ready yet, but the next step will be to pull together two racks of $5s. I don't want this to be a solids set, so I want something spotted, and I'd prefer something with a relatively simple spot. Any guidance on what's out there that might be: (1) reasonably available; and (2) not prohibitively expensive, would be appreciated.

@JeepologyOffroad @Windwalker @Josh Kifer @Rbonus012 @everyone @pleasehelp @ohGod
But I'm cheap and stupid..... How am I suppose to help??!

Love the PH, but last I saw of them they were going for $1k/rack. That’s a little steep for me. Trop $5s are a good idea. I like going from solid to the 312 pattern.

I was afraid everyone would say Ramadas.

8CE25659-31BB-45A3-8E96-E6C15E3CD7F3.png

From @Windwalker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom