Wanted Spotted hot stamp 100 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hi all, know this is a tall order, looking for spotted Hot stamp $100 chips that aren't black for this set up:
PXL_20210309_042501869.jpg

Happy to entertain trades or pay top dollar! Looking for about a barrel, will take more or less depending on the chips!

Alright just a few more, I really got into trying to find some of these. There's always a possibility that someone has anything in quantity so.

Again images from ChipGuide.

Screenshot 2021-03-16 213035.png

Screenshot 2021-03-16 212913.png
Screenshot 2021-03-16 212810.png

Last edited:
Yeah gold feathers would be amazing, so would HPs or lucky Derby's....maybe @PocketAces can spare a few?!?

at the moment I don’t (but I will keep you in mind if that changes of course).

Looking at your line up...I’d go for a white hundo (I think the Gold Feathers will look best next to a black $20 - I think this set needs something more neutral).

Your best option is indeed the Lucky Derby - it should be available, although in used condition (rounded edges but very good hotstamps). The HP, Ramada’s etc will be, in my opinion - formed over the little experience I have had chasing Cali BOH- very difficult to source. The Desert Oasis is another option but will mess with your edgespot progression.

Willing to go the singles route for gold feathers or HP100s...if anyone has any singles they want to sell or trade, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom