Wanted Spotted BCC MGK chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

warewulf

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have a tournament set of solid BCC MGK chips on the way, looking to add some spotted chips. Let me know what you have available. Even small amounts might work.

I have some of these that I picked up somewhere:

semicustoms2.jpg

80x green (actual base color is a darker green - mismade by BCC. I don't have a pic handy unfortunately.)
40x gold
40x bone white
17x saturn yellow

Let me know if interested. I'd prefer to keep the bone whites but if you want them we can work it out.

I have some of these that I picked up somewhere:

80x green (actual base color is a darker green - mismade by BCC. I don't have a pic handy unfortunately.)
40x gold
40x bone white
17x saturn yellow

Let me know if interested. I'd prefer to keep the bone whites but if you want them we can work it out.

PM Sent

I have 300+ of the blue and 200 of the peach MGKs that are pictured in the OP. I also have a rack of solid maroon/plum (not sure of the actual color). All of the chips are blanks and in new condition.
I would prefer to sell them all but I guess I'm open for suggestions. Did you have a rack of MGK blank lavendar solids? Do you know if they color match with the lavendar BCC t-molds? I might be interested in those if you have them.
-doug

Last edited:
Dunno if you're looking for blanks only, but I have 30+ extras of these TRK Lavender w/ Light Pink chips...

0pnx.jpg

Dunno if you're looking for blanks only, but I have 30+ extras of these TRK Lavender w/ Light Pink chips...

Those are nice, but would need a rack to be able to use them. Did BCC do those stamps? I like that TRK spot pattern.

Yeah BCC stamped them with their starburst die. I actually also have 70+ of the same chips with 514 pattern if you don't mind mixing for a full rack.

Yeah BCC stamped them with their starburst die. I actually also have 70+ of the same chips with 514 pattern if you don't mind mixing for a full rack.

The base color is the same? They're also stamped with the starburst?

I'm in the process of getting some of the almond spotted chips. If that somehow falls through, I will let you know.

So my set so far:
25 - Solid Red
100 - Blue spotted
500 - Dark Green spotted
1000 - Almond spotted (pending)
5000 - Yellow spotted

So if anyone has the above in any quantity, I'm interested.

Yeah they're exactly the same chips otherwise, just with 514 spot pattern instead of the 614.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom