Spot the Errors - Honeymoon in Vegas Poker Scene (1 Viewer)

The only thing I can spot would be eating a sandwich without washing his hands first. He was touching all of those filthy chips! :vomit::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I dunno, the adding on to your stack multiple times while a hand is in progress was the most ridiculous part to me

Whenever I have a losing session this is what I tell my wife happened, straight flush over straight flush

We assume they should be playing table stakes, it seems apparent that everyone there had no problem with them increasing the amount in play during the hand so it was most likely an established rule.

This games seems awesome, it has an Elvis impersonator for entertaining!!! That alone is worth being cheated out of $80k!

Still a fun movie. The only time I went to Vegas without a reservation.....drove up in the middle of the night with a friend. We saw all these Elvis’s in the Bally’s parking lot with a lot of lighting and camera equipment and thought wtf? Only in Vegas. A couple years later found out they were filming this movie.

Sounds wrong.....been to Vegas MANY times as it’s fairly close. This was the one time I went without a reservation. Huge mistake. Must have been a convention. Ended up with a box of a room at the Maxim!

Last edited:
When I stayed at the mgm many years ago it was like Elvis week or something they had to have 50 Elvis impersonators preforming all over the hotel 24/7. Every race, shape, and size, like an all call for Elvis impersonators. It was kinda disturbing after a while.

Still a fun movie. The only time I went to Vegas without a reservation.....drove up in the middle of the night with a friend. We saw all these Elvis’s in the Bally’s parking lot with a lot of lighting and camera equipment and thought wtf? Only in Vegas. A couple years later found out they were filming this movie.

You saw the Flying Elvis's, Utah chapter?

D92B4A95-2618-49EE-A4B9-6BB5032BDF2D.gif

would have been more realistic if it was a pokerrrr hand
3 weeks ago, my straight flush to the 7 beat a straight flush to the 6. Might not just be Pokerrrr since it happened on Mavens :)

Also, nobody counted those stacks that were splashed in with "20k" verbally announced :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom