Spongebob Chips - First Drafts (2 Viewers)

TheLemursReturn

Sitting Out
Reaction score
None of these are even remotely final. This is just me fooling around to see what works and what flops.

I'm not a great designer. My plan here is to just take my sweet old time, learn the design tools, and iterate a crapton.

Would love to hear what you like and what you hate. I can handle criticism. If you need to eviscerate me with words, go for it.

spongebob-1.png
spongebob-2.png
spongebob-3.png
spongebob-i1.png

The center one has some themes stolen from the Mario set, of course.

Last edited:

TheLemursReturn

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I like how 'flat' the third one is

You know... I spent so much time trying to get "dimension" into the first few passes. And eventually, I had the same thought.... that flat might have something going for it.

I'm also planning some other chips that might work better flat. Will keep the idea in mind.

Dezmond

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I like #2 myself. Will follow a theme if you expand with the other characters. Also a spot to put the denom is a bit easier with #2

moechar

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Physically yes, but from a money stand point how can anyone be on the highest denomination other than the keeper of the Krabby Patty secret formuler?
Mmm the only other person I could think of is Squilliam Fancyson.... he would look good on a a high denom plaque...

Top Bottom