Spinettis Holiday Sale 2021 (3 Viewers)

As a reminder, if you are not subscribed to our newsletter list, it is worth subscribing to. Newsletter subscribers get the first notification of the sales each day before we post the offerings here. You usually get an hour's advance on everyone who is not subscribed to plan on a possible chip purchase.

Please read all of the fine print when the sales start next week. I know some of you ask questions in the thread, but the answers are usually right in front of you.

We are looking forward to it.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1 @Grandmasturkey @RivieraDanny

Last edited:
I found the confirmation email from my earlier signup and when I clicked, it said that I had already confirmed. But I have not had any emails from them other than that. and it was from at least a month ago

I found the confirmation email from my earlier signup and when I clicked, it said that I had already confirmed. But I have not had any emails from them other than that. and it was from at least a month ago
Check your spam folder on Saturday afternoon. We send weekly newsletters out on Tuesday and Saturday.

Tomorrow's sale, Wednesday, November 24th, will take place at 4:00 PM Pacific time. There will be a lot of good Paulson solid color chips under $200 a rack for sale.

I will send the newsletter an hour in advance.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1 @Grandmasturkey @RivieraDanny

Friday will consist of a wider variety of chip options. Those items will go on sale at different start times.

Tomorrow's sale, Wednesday, November 24th, will take place at 4:00 PM Pacific time. There will be a lot of good Paulson solid color chips under $200 a rack for sale.

I will send the newsletter an hour in advance.

Friday will consist of a wider variety of chip options. Those items will go on sale at different start times.
Thanks. Any hint on condition of the solids?

No Daniel!
1637700317131.jpeg

Please read the sentences below in their entirety:

Because it seems there is still some chip confusion, today, Wednesday, November 24th, is the first sale at 4:00 PM Pacific.

The next set of sales are on Friday. They will be occurring all day on Black Friday.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1 @Grandmasturkey @RivieraDanny @dp68094

Last edited:
Edit - My timing was off, nothing to see here :oops:.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom